Friday, September 5, 2008

Cr-Egg's Big Day!






Yesterday was Craiggle's big day! It was really fun! We got to go out to lunch (sans les bebes) and then we had a blowout birthday bash at dinner time with balloons and party hats, dinner and ice cream cake! He loves all the presents we got him (thanks to everybody who chipped in for the nano). He was still playing with it all when I got home last night from Enrichment. That's a great sign! I think he went running this morning to try it out. I love to see him so happy! We also got him season 4 of the office!

6 comments:

yaya said...

I have just one word for that video...."awesome" I love it when Craig says that! Looks like a great party...sure wish we could have been there...sob,sob

yaya said...

P.S. nice hat

taylor and laney said...

happy birthday craig!!!!

donna said...

Happy Birthday Craig! I wish I could have been there too! That cake is "awesome"! (I love the way Craig says it too. Guess I'm just like Yaya!)

Kent and Leisy said...

Craig makes that small ipod look ridiculously tiny! Happy Birthday Craig! - Kent

Derek said...

Happy B-Day, Starks. I'm sorry to get your hopes up as to the scat and all. Maybe next year we'll send you a big flaming bag of . . . nevermind.