Sunday, November 11, 2007

Chimney Rock NC




Saturday we went to Chimney Rock NC. It was so fun! The Fall colors are just at peak and it was breathtaking the whole way there(only 1 hour) and the hike was awesome! We had such a wonderful time! We didn't even leave the house until after noon and we got back at 7pm. We hiked Chimney Rock and Pulpit Rock and Vista Rock(there are lots of rocks on that mountain). This was where they filmed "Last of the Mohicans". Now we've been up to Lake George where "Last of the Mohicans" actually took place and down here to where they filmed the movie!

1 comment:

Jordan said...

You guys are so cute! And I love the LL Bean Catalogue pose, Craig! :D I'm so jealous of you guys still. Gotta pop this kid out so I can come out there. I haven't been to Chimney Rock since I was about 10! There are a lot of cool places like that out there huh.